- 1 What are synonyms and antonyms for resemble?
- 2 What are 2 synonyms for resemble?
- 3 What is the other name of resemble?
- 4 What is resemblance antonym?
- 5 Do I resemble her meaning?
- 6 What are synonyms for impudent?
- 7 What is the mean of resemble?
- 8 What is an antonym for detect?
- 9 How do you use resemble?
- 10 What is opposite word of resemble?
- 11 What are synonyms for resemble in free Thesaurus?
- 12 Which is the best definition of the word resemble?
- 13 What does the phrase ” look like a synonym ” mean?
- 14 Can a synonym be similar to a parallel?
What are synonyms and antonyms for resemble?
Synonyms & Antonyms of resembling
What are 2 synonyms for resemble?
synonyms for resemble
What is the other name of resemble?
What is another word for resemble?
What is resemblance antonym?
antonyms for resemblance
Do I resemble her meaning?
Resemble is defined as to look like something or someone else or to have similar features as something or someone else. When you look sort of like a celebrity, this is an example of a situation where you resemble a celebrity. verb.
What are synonyms for impudent?
OTHER WORDS FOR impudent 1 insulting, rude; saucy, pert; presumptuous, fresh, brazen.
What is the mean of resemble?
transitive verb. 1 : to be like or similar to he resembles his father. 2 archaic : to represent as like.
What is an antonym for detect?
detect. Antonyms: miss, lose, misobserve, ignore, connive. Synonyms: discover, descry, unmask, expose.
How do you use resemble?
(not used in the progressive tenses) resemble somebody/something to look like or be similar to another person or thing She closely resembles her sister. So many hotels resemble each other. The plant resembles grass in appearance.
What is opposite word of resemble?
Opposite of look or be like. contradict. contrast. deviate. differ.
What are synonyms for resemble in free Thesaurus?
Synonyms for resemble in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for resemble. 14 synonyms for resemble: be like, look like, favour, mirror, echo, parallel, be similar to, duplicate, take after, remind you of, bear a resemblance to…. What are synonyms for resemble?
Which is the best definition of the word resemble?
resemble(verb) To be like or similar to (something); to represent as similar. Synonyms: look like, duplicate, mirror. resemble(verb) To compare; to regard as similar, to liken. Synonyms: look like, duplicate, mirror.
What does the phrase ” look like a synonym ” mean?
Top resemble synonyms (phrases) are look like, look alike and come up to.
Can a synonym be similar to a parallel?
Synonyms be like look like favour mirror echo parallel be similar to duplicate take after remind you of bear a resemblance to put you in mind of