What job makes the most money?
Government data show that healthcare dominates the salary ladder
- Anesthesiologists: $261,730*
- Surgeons: $252,040*
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: $237,570.
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists: $233,610*
- Orthodontists: $230,830.
- Prosthodontists: $220,840.
- Psychiatrists: $220,430*
What jobs will disappear by 2030?
15 Disappearing Jobs that Won’t Exist in 2030
- Travel agent.
- Fast food cook.
- 4. Mail carrier.
- Bank teller.
- Textile worker.
- Printing press operator.
- Sports referee/Umpire.
How do I get a job in 2020?
The best places to look for jobs in 2020
- Classified ads. Classified ads can still be a great way to find out about job openings.
- Job boards. There are several job boards online.
- Google. Is there anything Google doesn’t do these days?
- Social media.
- Company websites.
- Job aggregators.
- Your network.
What job pays 200k a year?
If you’re curious about careers that are earning over $200,000 yearly, peruse the list below of the top 25 highest paid jobs.
- Information systems manager.
- Petroleum engineer.
- Corporate lawyer.
- Information security director.
- Investment banker.
- Chief finance officer (CFO).
How can I double my salary?
Here are a few ways that real people actually double their income:
- Move from part-time to full-time.
- Move to a part of the country that has more job opportunities.
- Change companies.
- Apply your skills in a new industry.
- Work with a career mentor to think through next steps.
Which is the country with the lowest wages?
Top 20 countries with the lowest wages 1 Cuba 2 Mauritania 3 Congo 4 Tajikistan 5 Ethiopia 6 Senegal 7 Indonesia 8 Kyrgyzstan 9 Bangladesh 10 Uzbekistan
How many countries in the world have minimum wage?
Some countries may have a very complicated minimum wage system; for example, India has more than 1202 minimum wage rates. The minimum wages listed refer to a gross amount, that is before deduction of taxes and social security contributions, which vary from one country to another.
Where can I find the average wage in a country?
Gross average monthly wage estimates for 2015 are computed by converting national currency figures from the UNECE (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe) Statistical Database, compiled from national and international (OECD, EUROSTAT, CIS) official sources.
How much is the national minimum wage in Japan?
1,500 taka ($19) per month for all economic sectors not covered by industry-specific wages; in the garment industry the minimum wage raised to 8,000 taka ($95) per month since 1 December 2018. The minimum wage is set nationally every five years by the National Minimum Wage Board in a tripartite forum industry by industry.